Thursday, July 29, 2004

 

The Way Jews Spin

When I was in Chicago a couple of weeks ago, Adam Davis gave me a CD, "The Way Jews Rock", from a group called "even sh'siyah". Because of the three weeks I really didn't have a chance to listen to it until yesterday. Besides being a great album, stam, it turns out that it is also a great album to listen to while doing an endurance spin bike session.

The CD is a bit over 56 minutes which is ideal for an intense endurance session. It has a number of songs with fast beats and a number of songs that are perfect for 'climbing'. Since what I mainly do is climb, it was almost perfect. The only drawback was that the third song, Yeminite Fever, should have gone first as it would have provided a perfect five minute warm up preceding the 'climbing' songs, Ana Avda and Ayleh Varechev. Somehow, I suspect they weren't thinking about my spinning when they put the CD together.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?