Tuesday, August 24, 2004

 

I Always Wanted To Be A Redhead

I went to a very early minyan this morning and then rode out once again to Point Lookout. Excellent ride. When I got back, I went to my bathroom and got ready to shower. I looked in the mirror and saw that my entire forehead was red.

This was strange. First, I wear a helmet that has a visor and blocks the sun. Second, I rode at 6:30 a.m. How much sun could I have gotten anyway?

Then I realized that I had just taken off a sweaty new red bandana that I had worn under my helmet. Mystery solved.

I always wear a bandana under my helmet. It keeps the sweat out of my eyes. It looks cool. It also drives my older daughter crazy, especially combined with my spandex bib shorts and bright red and yellow jersey. As long as none of her friends sees me it's ok.

I have to remember to wash the new bandanas before using them for the first time.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?