Wednesday, August 18, 2004

 

A Leisurely Ride with MHW

I did indeed make the 4:42 yesterday afternoon and went for a nice ride with MHW in the Hewlett Bay area. Riding with MHW is not really a workout since she rides a clunker mountain bike (and would prefer to take in the flowers and scenery rather than crank).

In any event my legs are very fatigued so it was good to just spin my wheels for an hour in the pleasant company of MHW.

Lest anyone think that I just abandoned work yesterday, keep in mind that I am surgically attached to my blackberry and cell phone. I was answering emails on the train and after my ride. It was a win-win. My clients were well taken care of and their lawyer had a refreshing ride with his HW.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?