Sunday, September 19, 2004

 

I'm Hurting

The fall that I took last Sunday during the NYC Century is turning out to be much worse than I expected.

After a full week, my left arm is still killing me. I haven't been on a bike or a spin bike since the ride (that has more to do with a business trip and Rosh Hashanah than the injury) yet the arm is no better than it was last Monday. All I've managed to do is upset my stomach with massive quantities of Advil. I stopped taking the Advil on Rosh Hashanah; my stomach is recovering but not my arm.

I will call the doctor on Monday. It's annoying that I have to go to my regular doctor in order to get a referral to an orthopedic but that's life as we know it today.

The injury will not stop me from riding (I am doing another century next Sunday) but will most certainly be a major drag. Maybe I can get a cortisone shot from the ortho.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?