Sunday, April 10, 2005

 

Central Park with My Loony Sister

I started my outdoor training today with a couple of laps of Central Park. I davened very early and picked up my sister. Unfortunately, when I got to her house, we discovered a flat tire. Rather than take the time to fix it, I picked up my old bike for my sister to use.

There were about 1000 women running a marathon in the park and that put a damper on an otherwise spectacular morning. Because of the huge crowds, it was difficult to manuever. We decided to ditch after two laps (12 miles) rather than the intended three. My sister is going to kick butt in Israel. She is fierce. You wouldn't know she is a 55 year old grandmother.

All in all, a nice start to the season.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?