Tuesday, July 12, 2005

 

Olive Oyl Arms

Despite the fact that I have been working out religiously for about 20 years, I still have puny, Olive Oyl arms.

This used to bother me because no matter how many weight exercises I did, and no matter how much weight I lifted, I still had (and have) these skinny little arms. Notwithstanding the many pull ups and dips that I've done over the years, I have absolutely no definition anywhere on my arms.

Everything changed two years ago when I completely dropped running and focused instead exclusively on biking. The ideal biking body is one that is very thin (2 lbs. per inch) with skinny arms. So overnight, I went from being puny to being ideal. Just like that.

Now I don't even bother with weights, instead concentrating on isometric excercises using my own body weight. No Popeye arms for this rider. Call me Olive.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?