Wednesday, June 13, 2007

 

The 2007 Alyn Ride

Registration just opened for the 8th annual Alyn Hospital Bike Ride. This will be my fourth.

This year's ride looks well thought out. We will be strating from Tiveria and, great news, will actually be using it as a hub for three nights. (This makes life much simpler than having to move every night.) We will also be staying in Zichron Yaakov one night and Tel Aviv another. Much more civilized than any previous ride.

I am not going to do the Challenge Ride this year because I can rarely get time to train and I stunk last year when I did train. The regular on road route is challenging enough, thank you very much.

My goal is to raise $25,000 for the hospital plus the $15,000 I usually get from my old company. That is a very high goal but I'm pretty connected at work so I should have a lot of people to call upon.

More about the ride over the next few weeks.

Labels:


Comments:
I think I might have to skip it this year - can't justify the expense. :(
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?