Friday, June 25, 2004

 

Weather Forecast promising - Alarm Will Be Set

The weather forecast for Sunday is spectacular. 80 degrees and nice. That means at 5:30 a.m., the time that I start my ride, it should be ideal.

I will double and triple check to make sure my alarm is on this week.

A serious rider of my acquaintance suggested a very cool training regiment for Central Park. Two laps of the park to warm up (12 miles altogether) then 6 laps of the north hill (each approximately a mile with a steep incline) followed by two or three more laps (depending on time), for a total of 30 to 36 miles about 10 of which will be on the steepest hills of the park. This sounds ideal because I really need to maximize my hill training for the bike tour which is going to be brutally hilly.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?